- JERN Arch Support provides 30% MORE CUSHION. Especially designed for those looking for EXTRA PADDING, THICK CUSHIONING and FOOT SUPPORT for heel and arch pain caused from Flat Foot, Plantar Fasciitis, Peroneal Tendinitis, Tibial Tendinitis, Pronation, Overpronation, Supination, Heel Spurs, Heel Neuromas, Cuboid Syndrome, Flat Feet, High Arches, Fallen Arches, Low Arches, Correct Foots Roll, High Arch Aggravation, Stop Arch Pain, Correct Body Posture and Align Hip Knees and Back.
- EXTRA SHOCK ABSORBING CORE. Promotes balance and body alignment by reducing the excess pressure on your arch, heels, hips and back.
- NON-SlIP SOLE. Comfortably stays in place. Can be worn with or without socks.
- BREATHABLE. Wear with any shoe, sneakers, sandals or bare feet.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL MEN AND WOMEN. Available in 1 PAIR. For use and care instructions of our JERN Extra Thick Cushion Arch Support Arch Support Socks / Bandages / Wraps please read the description below.
JERN Arch Support provides EXTRA cushioning (30% more) and support for those who need more cushion to feel comfortable. Instant, superior compression, support and lasting comfort across the arch of your foot. This helps reduce the heel and arch pain caused from flat foot, plantar fasciitis and other foot problems. Also helps with your back pain caused from a poor posture. Durable, non-slip sole can be worn as long as comfortable.
Directions to wear: It is designed to be worn with the green color fabric touching the bottom of your foot and the pointed side facing towards your heel. It should be positioned mid-foot around the arch area. However, everybody has different areas of their feet that need more support than others so rotate the arch supports a little to the left or the right AND move them back and forth depending on what feels most comfortable to you. Also, if the compression band feels tight and uncomfortable on wearing the first time please stretch the band a few times and then wear it. They can be worn on or under your socks. The cushion arch support will then conform to your feet and provide you the maximum comfort.
Cleaning instructions: Hand wash with mild soap and water. Rinse it well and let it air dry. For longer product life DO NOT machine wash, tumble dry or dry clean.
Package includes: 1 pair / 2 pcs JERN Extra Thick Cushioned Compression Arch Support with More Padded Comfort for Flat and Achy Feet in a sealed polybag.